SAD no more!

Like the majority of Americans, my family "survived" on the SAD (Standard American Diet....funny how that works out huh?) diet. We loved all things gooey with cheese, and we drank our milk everyday! But, then things changed. It isn't always easy...it has it's challenges, but for better or worse, my hubby and my kiddos and of course me, the mommy and cook, are on this trip and we are traveling at the speed of taste! So come along with us as we laugh, eat, share, eat, learn, and did I mention eat?? MMMMM


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Very First Blog Post (original title huh?)

Ok, so I am pretty excited to be starting this whole thing. I have been taking pictures of all of my food, documenting my ingredients (I am SO the typical "pinch of this, dash of that cook!) and then it hits me...I am not a chef, I am not "trained" professionally. I just know what I like and what my family begs for. So, please take what I type with a grain of salt. (insert corny laugh here)

I am in the process of uploading some pictures and organizing my thoughts into easy to follow recipes. Like I said, this is all stuff I have experimented with in my home with my kiddos...and lemme tell ya, kids are the harshest critics! So, you can safely bet that most stuff on here is pretty yummy.

So, here we go! Thanks for joining in!

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! I found you! Lovely blog and can't wait for the recipes.

    Good luck! :) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow SITS. get the widget for your site, follow other SITSta's, leave comments on their blogs, and drive traffic to yours! Lots of Mommy bloggers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Talia Thanks for the response!!

    @Peggy Thanks for the info! I will do that today :D

    ReplyDelete